Budgets are tighter than ever during this tough economy, but it doesn’t mean you have to compromise your promotional efforts with ineffective promotional items you can procure on the cheap. It simply means you have to search for a company that can help you strategize lower cost methods that will help you achieve your goal – optimally one that offers a wide range of effective branded products under $1.
Popular Promotional Items for Less than $1
You might be surprised to learn how many items are available in this particular budget range – and how effective they can be at keeping your brand highly visible, transportable and top-of-mind with prospects, customers and employees. Consider this assortment of low-cost picks proven to pull:
- Pens: Whether for business or personal use, pens are always in demand. After all, they are always being borrowed and passed around, so why not make sure that the pens you share are those that have your company name, logo, and contact info? These baseline branded products under $1 come in a seemingly infinite variety of styles, sizes and ink colors so you can find one that matches your style, business philosophy and desired messaging. There are also all types of pens available, including ballpoint, highlighter, marker and stick pens.
- Magnetic Business Cards: Make sure your business sticks in the minds’ of clients by giving them all the information they need to stick in a place where they will be sure to see it—like the refrigerator—rather than the traditional business card that is easily misplaced.
- Tote Bags: With society going “green” and the phasing out of the plastic shopping bag, it’s great to have plenty of tote bags for groceries or other shopping trips, so your clients and employees will be sure to enjoy this practical, yet low-cost, promotional item. These also serve as a rather large and visible billboard for your brand.
- Calendars: Whether for the office or the home, a calendar is an ideal way to keep your business on the mind of customers throughout the year. These branded products under $1 come in various styles, including the traditional hanging calendar, the peel and stick calendar, vinyl calendar and the magnetic business card calendar.
- Notepads: From lined to plain to sticky, notepads are practical promotional items that help everyone stay organized or enjoy great doodle space. But, branded note pads do offer a way to keep your company name and logo in front of your target.
- Accessories: There are a range of other great low-cost life accessories that are less than $1 a piece and offer a great way to promote what you do. These include everything from lip balm, key chains, soft kickballs and pins to mints, tokens, golf tees and hand fans. For such items, there is a plethora of colors, sizes and styles to suit your business personality and fit into your overall promotional budget.
Promoting your business doesn’t have to be an expensive proposition. Here is a summary of the great ideas found in this blog post:
- There is a wide range of promotional items to suit every kind of business niche and need.
- Traditional promotional products, including pens, note pads, magnetic business cards and calendars are available in a variety of styles and sizes.
- Tote bags are one way to stay on the “environmental” track without spending a lot to be “green.”
- Accessories offer fun and variety at a low price, including key chains, lip balm, mints, golf tees and more, helping you stand out with more unique, personalized promotional items.