The sweltering heat of the summer months calls for a more air conditioned form of apparel, which can be proffered from your pool of promotional products. Hot summer styles that’ll keep your customers, clients, partners and employees feeling cool while highlighting your brand are the order of the season.
Fashion-forward promotional products abound. Here are a few summer style staples that sizzle:
- Sunglasses and Shades: It’s a bright idea to help your staff and customers shade their precious peepers with a chic or fun pair of sunglasses. Today’s trends in branded eye-wear offer everything from those retro Ray-Ban-style black sunglasses and cat-eye shapes to super cool designs that have fluorescent highlights or are outlined in a bright color like red or orange. There’s a style to coordinate with every outfit and, at a relative per unit low cost, you can ensure everyone receives stylish shades!
- Shirts: Whether the preference is a casual tee to a bit more structured polo style with a collar, cool and comfortable shirts are always a summer wardrobe staple. Coupled with their adaptability and economical price point, such shirts are a perennial promotional products favorite. Ever versatile, shirts are available in a wide range of colors and cuts to fit men and women of all shapes and sizes. Just as notable is that they can be embroidered or silk-screened with logos, images, and/or messages in many places, allowing your “body billboard” to be seen on the beach, at the golf course, and everywhere in between.
- Visors and Hats: Many summer outfits and activities can do with those finishing accessories – particularly hats that do double-duty by protecting your customers and employees from too much sun on their heads and faces. This summer fashion favorite can range from a visor that works on the tennis court or golf course to baseball-style caps that help those working or playing outdoors. Of course, your brand will be front and center on these promotional products for all to see.
- Flip Flops: It wouldn’t be summer without at least one pair of new flip flops for those more casual occasions. Today’s flip flop footwear comes in nearly any color as well as a dizzying array of patterns and even sole thickness. Some even bring the “bling” with luxury features like rhinestones or seashells. Even better is that your staff and customers are tracking your brand everywhere they go.
Here’s a quick checklist of the promotional products you can offer that will expand your target’s warm weather wardrobe:
- Sunglasses minimize the brightness factor while upping the cool factor of the person behind those stylish shades.
- Practical, yet fashionable, t-shirts and polo shirts can go from casual to semi-professional and work well for most types of outdoor activities.
- A wide range of hats, caps, and visors are available to help shield the head and face from summer’s damaging rays.
- Flip flops are a shoe-in as a popular summer fashion item that allows you to promote your brand on-the-go.