With an abundance of individuals using their mobile devices such as a cell phone, PDA or tablet device, for both personal and professional tasks, offering promotional products geared toward these “go-gadgets” is a sure fire way to make the most of your marketing dollar. Today, mobile gear reigns supreme, so it’s no wonder that branded merchandise options in this category have grown exponentially.
Here are some popular mobile device promotional products that, while practical, can deliver a powerful marketing punch:
- Cases: Everyone wants to protect their mobile device, so a case is at the top of their list to help keep the equipment from getting scratched, dinged, or damaged by liquid or falls. Cases have also become a great way to exude individual style in terms of colors, pattern, images and messaging. Take advantage of this universal need and provide cases that are fun, functional and keep your brand top-of-mind.
- Stands: Because mobile devices are becoming veritable workstations, stands are another revered item that will be put to good use in high frequency — often in public spaces. These products are also good for creating a ‘billboard’ for your company as many of the stands are large and offer vivid promotional space.
- Dashboard Anti-slip Devices: For commuters on-the-go who often need to mount their mobile device for safe, hands-free access, a dashboard anti-slip device can come in handy to keep the gadget in its place while providing plenty of space for brand messaging.
- Chargers: To keep the litany of mobile devices working at all times requires power…and lots of it. Often individuals have a need for multiple chargers for the home, office and for the car, so this is another way to meet the needs of your customers with an ideal promotional product. Solar chargers take this concept to the next level, assuring the recipient can juice up even when there are no outlets at hand.
- Ear Buds. High-quality, fantastic sounding retractable ear buds are always in demand – especially those compatible with any device with a common 3.5mm output jack. Compact, durable, lightweight and comfortable, ear buds are the perfect companion for mobile marketplace commuters who require audio while on the road.
Of course, when space permits, it’s prudent to imprint a QR code on the branded promotional products as this can help recipients procure more information on your company — and share this code with others who would like to do the same by scanning the QR code with their own mobile device!
Here are some points to remember about promotional products for mobile devices:
- Mobile devices are growing at a rapid pace as the preferred way of communication so it makes sense that promotional products geared to this market are relevant and attractive to recipients.
- Covers, stands, dashboard anti-slip devices and chargers provide convenience, safety, and practicality for the recipients.
- A way to maximize the promotional value of a product for a mobile device would be to also imprint the item with a QR code along with company name and contact information.