The holidays are over, the celebrations have died down and a whole year of possibilities is ahead of us. For your 2013 professional goals, you may want to either establish new contacts or maintain current ones, all while growing your business. But, do you have a plan in place to really meet these goals? Do you have a strategy for how you are going to leave a memorable impression with each prospect or client? One of the best ways to do so is to have great takeaways at your next tradeshow or event. Eye-catching and useful promotions will not only grab the attention of attendees but will also serve as a constant reminder of your company’s services throughout the year.
Whether it is a bag or hat, a writing instrument or a calendar, products branded with your logo get people’s attention and helps them to remember you long after an event is over. The Advertising Specialty Institute’s 2012 Impressions Study found out the following important tidbits about promotional products, otherwise known as ad specialty items:
– Respondents participating in ASI’s study each owned an average of 10 logoed promotional products.
– On average, respondents keep promotional products for 5.8 months.
– Eight out of 10 people polled said an item’s usefulness is the main reason they hold on to it.
– Even after they are done using an item, 66% of respondents said they don’t throw it out; they give it to someone else to use.
– Nearly nine out of 10 of respondents who have logoed promotional items can identify the advertiser on the items.
– Almost 31% of respondents said they were more likely to do business with an advertiser they hadn’t previously done business with after receiving a branded item from them.
With the statistics to prove their value, now is the time for you to select promotional products that can help spread your brand and generate interest in your business. Consider these options to feature your logo and to help keep your brand top-of-mind after events:
Retractable Banner Pens. Not only do Retractable Banner Pens have a useful purpose, they also give you the opportunity to include a ‘mini-brochure’ about your business! The banner portion of the pen pulls out, providing ample space to review not only your contact information, but also your company’s capabilities and credibility. Maximize the space given by using both sides of the pull-out banner.
Chocolate Feet. Although a chocolate foot may not last a long time in someone’s hands, it’s a memorable piece that will not be forgotten. Attach it to an accompanying card to express your interest in scheduling a meeting and to help you truly get your ‘foot in the door.’
Custom-Shaped USB Drives. The ability to easily save documents and files on USB Drives is important to any business. Demonstrate you care – and have fun choosing a custom-made USB Drive that serves as a symbol of your business.
Mint Cards. Sometimes all it takes is something small to “freshen up” your brand. Mint Cards come in various shapes and can vividly display your brand’s logo. They are compact enough to carry in a pocket, which means you to stay top-of-mind every time they go to reach for a mint!
The options are endless when it comes to promotional product leave-behinds and tradeshow giveaways. Use your creativity to get your foot in the door, and start growing your business!